- Course Dates
- Training Courses
- About Us
The Occupational Work Supervision NVQ Level 3 Diploma is designed for construction personnel engaged in specific trade activities responsible for the supervision of their work force.
Who’s the course for?
Suitable for established construction work supervisors who can demonstrate competence in the workplace.
Course Aims and Objectives
To achieve this award candidates will need to prove competence in the following:
• Conforming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area in the Workplace.
• Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace.
• Confirming the Occupational Method of Work in the Workplace.
• Implemeningt and Maintaining Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace.
• Co-ordinating and Organising Work Operations in the Workplace.
Plus 2 of the following:
• Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant and Equipment in the Workplace.
• Monitoring Progress of Work Against Schedules in the Workplace.
• Confirming Work Meets Quality Standards in the Workplace.
• Implementing Procedures to Support Teams Performance in the Workplace.
• Co-ordinating and confirming the Dimensional Control Requirements of the Work in the Workplace.
• Contributing to the Circulation of Construction Related Project Information in the Workplace.
On successful completion of the qualification, the candidate will gain an NVQ Level 3 Diploma and be able to apply for a CSCS Supervisors Card.
Methods of Assessment
Building a portfolio of evidence
Answering Written questions
Observation in the workplace
NVQ Level 3 Diploma
CSCS Supervisors Card (Candidates must have an up to date touch screen Health and Safety Test to apply for the card)
Dates – On request
Cost – £850.00 + VAT per person
Grants are available to companies who pay Levy for full details visit www.cskills.org/levy-grant/grant/ or alternatively contact us.