The Construction Site Supervision NVQ Level 4 Diploma is designed for construction personnel who carry out the function of Construction Site Supervisors, it will enable them to gain a recognised qualification to prove competence. The Construction Site Supervision Units provide an overview of all aspects of this job role.
Who’s the course for?
Suitable for established Construction Site Supervisors who can demonstrate competence in the work place.
Course Aims and Objectives
To achieve this award candidates will need to prove competence in the following:
• Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Protection in the Workplace
• Assessing and Recommending Work Methods for Carrying out Site Operations in the Workplace
• Planning Work Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace
• Coordinating and Organising the Contorl of Work in the Workplace
• Controlling Work Progress Against Agreed Programmes in th Workplace
• Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
• Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
• Maintaining Supplies of Material to Meet Projct Requirements in the Workplace
• Implementing Communication Systems for Construction Projects in the Workplace
• Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of the Work in the Workplace
• Controlling Work Against Agreed Standards in the Workplace
• Contributing to the Control of Work Quantities and Costs in th Workplace
• Coordinating Preperation Work for Site or Lifting Operations in the Workplace
Allocating Work and Checking Peoples Performance in the Workplace
On successful completion of the qualification the candidate will be able to:
• Implement Health & Safety in the workplace.
• Organise work operations and activities.
• Organise resources for the workplace.
• Monitor and supervise work operations and activities.
• Maintain team and individual performance.
• Establish working relationships.
Methods of Assessment
Building a portfolio of evidence
Answering Written questions
Observation in the workplace
NVQ Level 4 Diploma
CSCS Supervisors Card (Candidates must have an up to date touch screen Health and Safety Test to apply for the card)
Dates – On request
Cost – Price upon application
Grants are available to companies who pay Levy for full details visit www.cskills.org/levy-grant/grant/ or alternatively contact us.